- ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESS: Designed to supply healthy blood flow, this hospital bed compressor comprises 5 unique alternating pressure cycles, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes, in addition to a static mode, to deliver customized patient relief. In its treatment for bed sores this mattress is equipped with an adjustable pulsating mode that provides periodic pressure changing surfaces.
- PRESSURE ULCER BEDS: The hospital bed mattresses innovative iLAL™ (independent Low Air Loss) works in the prevention of surface moisture and excess skin heat by periodically providing high amounts of air loss. Additionally, the mattresses auto-firm mode allows patient support and ease of ingress and egress from bed, making it the ultimate bed pad to prevent bed sores.
- BARIATRIC HOSPITAL BED: ProHeal's air mattress for hospital bed supplies treatment for all patients. Its Constant Low Pressure (CLP) mode allows care for a patient who can not tolerate a dynamic surface but still requires an alternating pressure pad. Its premium 18 cell-on-cell design bladders ensures constant wound treatment even during a power failure.
- DELUXE MEDICAL SUPPLIES: This medical bed includes lateral rotation equipment that provides three adjustable turning modes and multiple turning cycle times, ranging from 10-95 minutes. Additionally, this hospital mattress is equipped with a two-stage fowler detector, allowing ultimate bed sore and buttocks relief even when a patient is in a sitting position.
- HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL BED: Produced with a removable, fluid resistant, non-shear, and fire retardant nylon cover, this pad fits a standard hospital bed or home mattress. This hospital bed mattress is equipped with a seat-inflate feature to protect the patient when they are in the fowler position and a head feature to prevent unnecessary movement.
The ProHeal line of Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattresses are the preferred choice by clinicians and patients treating all stages of pressure sores. Bedridden patients often suffer from skin ulcers and bed sores due to extended pressure on specific limbs and muscles. The mattress’s premium technologies, whether it be pressure distribution, ventilated air cells, cell-on-cell design, or densified bases, distribute a patient’s weight and create a healthy microclimate environment, preventing and relieving unnecessary pain and pressure. The multiple pump settings and air-cycles allow customizable therapy, ensuring that every user receives the care they deserve.
The easy installed mattresses are designed with removable, fluid resistant, and non-shear covers, that are lined with spring tubing for durability. Additionally, the mattresses contain a CPR valve to deflate the mattress rapidly in case an emergency arises, low pressure alarms, a static mode to prevent unnecessary movement, adjustable hanging brackets, and many other unique features. Some models have the option of foam side rails or air bolsters for additional patient support and care.
The sizes and weight capacities vary between different models. They range from 36” - 50” in width, 80” - 84” in length, and 5” - 10” in height. The weight capacity ranges from 300lbs – 1000lbs for our bariatric patients.
ProHeal is committed to providing premium and reliable products, with excelling customer service, to our clients for over 40 years. Rely on us for all your homecare needs.