- PRESSURE ULCER PAD: ProHeal's hospital bed mattresses consist of 17 individual bladders that prevent and offer treatment for bed sores. The air flow runs on a 10-minute cycle evenly distributing patient body weight. The mattress is fitted with a 3" densified foam base to support the patient in case of power failure and unexpected air loss.
- SKIN MACERATION MATTRESSES: Bedridden patients often suffer from excess skin moisture and sweat which leads to bed sore and wound buildup. The Low Air Loss hospital beds for home use are fitted with 18 laser-size holes, providing moisture-wicking ventilation that creates a microclimate environment for the patient, healing their sores and skin maceration.
- CUSTOMIZED PRESSURE POINT RELIEF: These medical supplies incorporate multiple levels of air pressure to customize the patient's buttocks and heel relief, as well as a static mode for a stable surface. The LED digital air panel is equipped with a sleep technology that shuts off the hospital mattress at the desired pressure level to extend the pump life cycle.
- UNIQUE HOSPITAL BED ACCESSORIES: This equipment is designed with a CPR valve to deflate the air mattress pads rapidly in case of an emergency. The hospital bed pads are lined with spring tubing for durability and a whisper-quiet monitor to ensure restful sleep. It is equipped with an audio/visual low pressure alarm to indicate compromised air flow and secure side rails.
- HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL BED: Produced with a care free removable, fluid resistant, non-shear stretch-nylon cover, these mattress pads fit a standard hospital bed or home mattress. Use it as your hospital bed mattress and gift yourself the perfect system to prevent and treat pressure ulcers. Extended 2 Year Warranty and digital air pump with ACST technology.
The ProHeal line of Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattresses are the preferred choice by clinicians and patients treating all stages of pressure sores. Bedridden patients often suffer from skin ulcers and bed sores due to extended pressure on specific limbs and muscles. The mattress’s premium technologies, whether it be pressure distribution, ventilated air cells, cell-on-cell design, or densified bases, distribute a patient’s weight and create a healthy microclimate environment, preventing and relieving unnecessary pain and pressure. The multiple pump settings and air-cycles allow customizable therapy, ensuring that every user receives the care they deserve.
The easy installed mattresses are designed with removable, fluid resistant, and non-shear covers, that are lined with spring tubing for durability. Additionally, the mattresses contain a CPR valve to deflate the mattress rapidly in case an emergency arises, low pressure alarms, a static mode to prevent unnecessary movement, adjustable hanging brackets, and many other unique features. Some models have the option of foam side rails or air bolsters for additional patient support and care.
The sizes and weight capacities vary between different models. They range from 36” - 50” in width, 80” - 84” in length, and 5” - 10” in height. The weight capacity ranges from 300lbs – 1000lbs for our bariatric patients.
ProHeal is committed to providing premium and reliable products, with excelling customer service, to our clients for over 40 years. Rely on us for all your homecare needs.