- PRESSURE ULCER PAD: ProHeal's Alternating Pressure Mattress consists of 20 individual cell-on-cell bladders which prevent and offer treatment for bed sores. The air flow runs on a 10-minute cycle, alternating body weight and allowing proper blood flow. The cell-on-cell two layer design maintains air in the mattresses lower 4" in the event of a power failure.
- SKIN MACERATION MATTRESSES: Bedridden patients suffer from excess skin moisture, and sweat which leads to sore buildup and skin maceration. ProHeal's Low Air Loss mattress contains 18 laser-size holes, providing moisture-wicking ventilation that creates a microclimate environment for the patient. Designed to treat pressure ulcers stages I-III.
- CUSTOMIZED PRESSURE POINT RELIEF: This hospital mattress is equipped with an air flow dial that offers customized pressure levels to ensure preferred patient butt and heel relief. Additionally, the mattresses head formation prevents movement during alternating mode. The mattress and pump system are simple to use and easily installed as your hospital mattress or home bed.
- UNIQUE DISABILITY AIDS: These bedridden patients' supplies are equipped with a CPR valve to deflate the mattress rapidly in case of emergency. The mattress is lined with spring tubing for durability, and a whisper-quiet user friendly pump to ensure a restful sleep. Additionally, it is equipped with a visual low pressure alarm and adjustable hanging brackets.
- HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL BED: This mattress is produced with a removable, fluid resistant, non-shear cover, and a non-skid bottom layer to prevent the mattress from slipping. Additionally, this product is equipped with raised side rails for extra support. Bring relief to your pain by using the mattress as your home or hospital bed.
The ProHeal line of Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattresses are the preferred choice by clinicians and patients treating all stages of pressure sores. Bedridden patients often suffer from skin ulcers and bed sores due to extended pressure on specific limbs and muscles. The mattress’s premium technologies, whether it be pressure distribution, ventilated air cells, cell-on-cell design, or densified bases, distribute a patient’s weight and create a healthy microclimate environment, preventing and relieving unnecessary pain and pressure. The multiple pump settings and air-cycles allow customizable therapy, ensuring that every user receives the care they deserve.
The easy installed mattresses are designed with removable, fluid resistant, and non-shear covers, that are lined with spring tubing for durability. Additionally, the mattresses contain a CPR valve to deflate the mattress rapidly in case an emergency arises, low pressure alarms, a static mode to prevent unnecessary movement, adjustable hanging brackets, and many other unique features. Some models have the option of foam side rails or air bolsters for additional patient support and care.
The sizes and weight capacities vary between different models. They range from 36” - 50” in width, 80” - 84” in length, and 5” - 10” in height. The weight capacity ranges from 300lbs – 1000lbs for our bariatric patients.
ProHeal is committed to providing premium and reliable products, with excelling customer service, to our clients for over 40 years. Rely on us for all your homecare needs.