- PRESSURE ULCER PAD: ProHeal's Alternating Pressure Overlay consists of 17 individual bladders which prevent and offer treatment for bed sores and ulcers. The constant air flow runs on a 10-minute cycle, evenly distributing body weight, allowing a healthy blood flow. The mattress also has a stable static mode.
- UNIQUE AIR MATTRESS PADS: These bedridden patients' supplies are equipped with a CPR valve to deflate the mattress overlay rapidly. It is lined with spring tubing for durability, and its compact and whisper-quiet monitor ensures a restful sleep. It contains a low pressure alarm and hanging brackets.
- CUSTOMIZED PRESSURE POINT RELIEF: These medical bed pads incorporate multiple levels of air pressure to customize the patients butt and heel relief. The overlay and pump system are simple to use and easily installed over your hospital mattress or home beds. Additional support is offered by its side rails.
- EASY INSTALLATION: These bed sore pads are designed with lightweight yet high-quality material so installation is a very easy task. Apply as a hospital bed mattress or use them as your home mattresses, this alternating pressure mattress overlay brings ultimate ulcer relief.
- HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL BED: Produced with a removable, fluid resistant, and non-shear cover, ProHeal's products fit a standard hospital bed or home mattress. Place it on top of your hospital bed mattresses and gift yourself the perfect system to prevent and treat pressure ulcers.
The ProHeal line of Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattresses are the preferred choice by clinicians and patients treating all stages of pressure sores. Bedridden patients often suffer from skin ulcers and bed sores due to extended pressure on specific limbs and muscles. The mattress’s premium technologies, whether it be pressure distribution, ventilated air cells, cell-on-cell design, or densified bases, distribute a patient’s weight and create a healthy microclimate environment, preventing and relieving unnecessary pain and pressure. The multiple pump settings and air-cycles allow customizable therapy, ensuring that every user receives the care they deserve.
The easy installed mattresses are designed with removable, fluid resistant, and non-shear covers, that are lined with spring tubing for durability. Additionally, the mattresses contain a CPR valve to deflate the mattress rapidly in case an emergency arises, low pressure alarms, a static mode to prevent unnecessary movement, adjustable hanging brackets, and many other unique features. Some models have the option of foam side rails or air bolsters for additional patient support and care.
The sizes and weight capacities vary between different models. They range from 36” - 50” in width, 80” - 84” in length, and 5” - 13” in height. The weight capacity ranges from 300lbs – 1000lbs for our bariatric patients.
ProHeal is committed to providing premium and reliable products, with excelling customer service, to our clients for over 40 years. Rely on us for all your homecare needs.