- ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESS: Designed to supply healthy blood flow, this hospital bed compressor comprises 4 unique alternating pressure cycles, 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes, in addition to a static mode, to deliver customized patient relief. In its treatment for bed sores this mattress has raised side air bolsters to prevent accidental patient rollouts and reduce the risk of entrapment.
- PRESSURE ULCER BEDS: The Low Air Loss mattresses are fitted with 18 laser-size holes, providing moisture-wicking ventilation to create a microclimate environment for the patient, healing their sores and skin maceration. Additionally, the center cut-out allows patient support and ease of ingress and egress from bed, making it the ultimate bed pad to prevent bed sores.
- BARIATRIC HOSPITAL BED: ProHeal's air mattress for hospital bed supplies treatment for all patients. Its cell-on-cell designed bladders ensure constant wound treatment even in the event of a power failure. The seat inflate feature increases air flow by 20% to the middle bladders to prevent bottoming out. In case of an emergency, this pad is equipped with a CPR pull tab.
- POWERFUL ALTERNATING PRESSURE PAD: This hospital bed mattress is designed with an air compressor pump that pumps 18 LPM, constantly sustaining its therapeutic features. And whereas some mattress are not built for all types of people, this bedsore wound care equipment has a weight capacity of 660 lbs. ensuring every bariatric patient the utmost comfort.
- HIGH QUALITY HOSPITAL BEDS: This hospital-grade home mattress is produced with a care free, removable, fluid resistant, non-shear nylon cover. These products have 3 audio and visual alarms: power failure, low pressure and service alarm with error code and an automatic lock-out technology, making them the unrivaled bedsore prevention products.
The ProHeal line of Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattresses are the preferred choice by clinicians and patients treating all stages of pressure sores. Bedridden patients often suffer from skin ulcers and bed sores due to extended pressure on specific limbs and muscles. The mattress’s premium technologies, whether it be pressure distribution, ventilated air cells, cell-on-cell design, or densified bases, distribute a patient’s weight and create a healthy microclimate environment, preventing and relieving unnecessary pain and pressure. The multiple pump settings and air-cycles allow customizable therapy, ensuring that every user receives the care they deserve.
The easy installed mattresses are designed with removable, fluid resistant, and non-shear covers, that are lined with spring tubing for durability. Additionally, the mattresses contain a CPR valve to deflate the mattress rapidly in case an emergency arises, low pressure alarms, a static mode to prevent unnecessary movement, adjustable hanging brackets, and many other unique features. Some models have the option of foam side rails or air bolsters for additional patient support and care.
The sizes and weight capacities vary between different models. They range from 36” - 50” in width, 80” - 84” in length, and 5” - 10” in height. The weight capacity ranges from 300lbs – 1000lbs for our bariatric patients.
ProHeal is committed to providing premium and reliable products, with excelling customer service, to our clients for over 40 years. Rely on us for all your homecare needs.