- HOSPITAL BED: Designed to supply healthy blood flow, this hospital bed blower compressor comprises 5 unique alternating pressure cycles, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes, in addition to a static mode, to deliver customized patient relief. In its treatment for bed sores these beds are equipped with gentle pulse stimulation action, delivering the most effective care.
- ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESS: In the prevention of surface moisture and excess skin heat this hospital bed mattresses is equipped with a 1275 LPM air compressor pump that delivers "True" Air Loss. Additionally, the mattresses auto-firm mode allows patient support and easy ingress and egress from bed; it is the ultimate bed pad to prevent bed sores.
- ALTERNATING PRESSURE PAD: This bed sore mattress topper equipment is produced with a Cell-On-Cell design that supplies constant wound and ulcer relief even in the event of a power failure. Fashioned for safety, this pressure ulcer mattress contains a CPR twist valve for rapid deflation. Additionally, it has a user-friendly LED and dome key shaped control panel for simple interface.
- HOSPITAL BED MATTRESS: At times, a bedridden patient needs extra support. That's why these medical supplies are formed with on-demand air bolsters that prevent patients' accidental rollout and limit the risk of entrapment. This medical bed assist and facilitates a patient when in fowler position by automatically equalizing pressure to the center cells to promote ultimate comfort and health.
- HOSPITAL BEDS: This hospital-grade home mattress is produced with a care free, fluid resistant, non-shear, and quilted nylon cover. These products have 3 audio and visual alarms: power failure, low pressure and service alarm with error code and an automatic lock-out technology, making them the unrivaled bedsore prevention products.
The ProHeal line of Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattresses are the preferred choice by clinicians and patients treating all stages of pressure sores. Bedridden patients often suffer from skin ulcers and bed sores due to extended pressure on specific limbs and muscles. The mattress’s premium technologies, whether it be pressure distribution, ventilated air cells, cell-on-cell design, or densified bases, distribute a patient’s weight and create a healthy microclimate environment, preventing and relieving unnecessary pain and pressure. The multiple pump settings and air-cycles allow customizable therapy, ensuring that every user receives the care they deserve.
The easy installed mattresses are designed with removable, fluid resistant, and non-shear covers, that are lined with spring tubing for durability. Additionally, the mattresses contain a CPR valve to deflate the mattress rapidly in case an emergency arises, low pressure alarms, a static mode to prevent unnecessary movement, adjustable hanging brackets, and many other unique features. Some models have the option of foam side rails or air bolsters for additional patient support and care.
The sizes and weight capacities vary between different models. They range from 36” - 50” in width, 80” - 84” in length, and 5” - 10” in height. The weight capacity ranges from 300lbs – 1000lbs for our bariatric patients.
ProHeal is committed to providing premium and reliable products, with excelling customer service, to our clients for over 40 years. Rely on us for all your homecare needs.