- BITTER SPRAY FOR DOGS TO STOP CHEWING: Safely deter your pets from chewing on objects. Use indoors and outdoors, spray it on drapes, couches, wounds, paws, bandages, topical medication, household plants, and loads more!
- IT'S DISGUSTING! With triple the bitter, this formula is just revolting to most dogs, cats, horses, and other animals. This training aid teaches your pet which items are appropriate to chew on and what needs to be avoided.
- SAFE & NATURAL FORMULA: Safe for your pet and your stuff, it is a water based formula that doesn't sting or harm your pet. It can also be used on wood, fabric, plants. Also safe for sores, summer itch, tails, manes, and more.
- ANTI CHEW SPRAY FOR DOGS: Whether your pet is teething, exploring, anxious, or experiencing separation anxiety, there are many reasons your pet may be chewing. Ensure they chew in appropriate places with this bitter pet corrector spray.
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly produced in America, This is a non staining spray, but test on small inconspicuous area first. Do not spray around eyes or nose. Chewing is a natural animal behavior, be sure to have appropriate chewing toys for your pet.
Stop your pet from chewing on objects with Chew + Heal's No Chew Spray for dogs, cats, and horses. With a safe, alcohol free, no sting water based formula, this anti chewing spray is safe for your pet and household items.
Features & Details
- Safely Deters Pet From Chewing On Objects
- Water Based
- Non Stinging
- Alcohol Free
- Triple the Bitter
- For Indoors & Outdoors
- 8 Fl Oz
Stops Dogs, Cats, and Horses from Chewing On:
- Hot Spots
- Summer Itch
- Tails & Manes
- May be sprayed over topical medication
- Can be used on or around plants.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Bittering Agent, Citric Acid.
Spray No Chew evenly on hot spots, summer itch, furniture, etc. Use consistently until undesirable habits are curtailed. Do not spray around eyes or nose.
How No Chew Works:
To most pets, No Chew has an unappealing taste, making chewing on the particular sprayed object unpleasant, thus decreasing the unwanted behavior. Due to the complexities of taste preferences and behavior issues, results may vary. It is important to monitor your pet’s reaction to No Chew. Be sure your pet is deterred by the taste before leaving them alone with the sprayed object.
Understanding Why Your Pet Chews:
Pets chew for various reasons; teething, exploration, separation anxiety, boredom, and stress. Chewing is a natural animal behavior, so the goal is to effectively train your pet to chew on appropriate objects. Be sure your pet has appropriate chewing toys.