- "DOG CALMING CHEWS: This calming aid helps support a dog's nervous system in reducing stress and tension and helps calm hyperactive behavior. Particularly useful in stressful situations including excessive dog barking, thunderstorms, travel, grooming, fireworks, separation anxiety, bringing home a new pet, or trips to the vet."
- "STRESS RELIEF DREAM TEAM: The combo of thiamine and l-tryptophan helps reduce stress and tension. Thiamine (B1) is a vitamin in the B complex group that is water soluble and has calming properties. L-Tryptophan increases levels of serotonin in the brain, a calming neurotransmitter."
- "SUPPORTS SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Included in this unique Chew + Heal formula is ginger and chamomile, both help settle the stomach and are often used to ease indigestion for pets. Ginger helps settle sensitive and upset stomachs, which is especially helpful for road trips and travelling."
- "REST & RELAXATION: Melatonin is a naturally produced hormone which helps regulate sleep and wake cycles and helps promote rest and relaxation. Chamomile is a plant extract used for sleepiness, and passion flower is used for relaxation, to soothe tension and relieve occasional anxiety and stress."
- "MADE IN AMERICA: Give these dog calming treats approximately 30 minutes before the stressful situation will commence. Designed for dogs over 12 weeks, check the product package for the suggested dosage for your size pet. The chews are ease to chew, especially helpful for elder pets, and they're delicious!"
"Chew + Heal?s Anxiety and Stress Relief Dog Supplement uses Thiamine and L-Tryptophan along with other vitamins and minerals to calm and relax dogs in stressful situations. The soft chews are delicious and easy to eat, and they are fast and effective!
Calming Aid Formulated for Anxiety Caused by:
? Excessive Barking
? Bringing Home New Pet
? Trips to the Vet
? Post Surgery (Wait 24 Hours)
? Separation Anxiety
Unique Chew + Heal Formula
? Thiamine (B1) ? A B complex water soluble vitamin which may have calming properties
? L-Tryptophan ? May increase brain levels of serotonin; a calming neurotransmitter
? Chamomile ? A plant extract for sleeplessness which may soothe upset stomachs and eases digestion
? Ginger ? Used for indigestion and as a stomach settler
? Passion Flower ? May promote relaxation; soothe tension and relieve anxiety and stress
? Melatonin ? A hormone that regulates sleep and wake cycles; may help to promote relaxation
? 60 Soft Chews
? For Dogs 12 Weeks and Older
? Give the Supplement Approximately 30 Minutes Prior to Stressful Situation
? Consult Product Packaging for Suggested Dosage
? Do Not Exceed Suggested Dosage
? Made in the USA"